Latest Movie :

The Dotted Red


Hello there ! :)
So this look was inspired by this gorgeous red dotted ring I have, and I looked at it one day and thought to myself 'I wonder what this might look like on my nails?' I ended up absolutely loving it! Even though at first I thought it was too much...hmm....'halloween'? But I actually fell in love with it....The red polish used is Catrice 'Bloody Mary To Go', one of my favorites...it's a beautiful red...I in general LOVE Catrice polishes because they're really affordable and the quality is great compared to the price. The black dots are Essence, 'Stampy polish' - I use this polish a lot when I'm creating dots because it's a very very dark true black...




Hope you all enjoyed this post! ;)

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger