Latest Movie :

Fuschia Pink Cracked

Another upgrade here. I put a cracking coat over my basic pink look, which you can find HERE. Had so much fun wearing this, though I'm not sure how well these two colors go together - it's debatable. Both products are by Essence, the cracking polish is from 'The Great And Powerful Oz' collection, shade 04 'Winged Wonder'. To tell you the truth, I dont think I'll ever buy light pink cracking top coat again - it's so hard to match them to another color...it comes out looking awkward. Would you agree?
Anyways, thanks for stopping by - have a great day! :)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger