Latest Movie :

Yellow Is Not My Color

This yellow would look great on someone else's skin tone, but not me. I am wearing 3 layers of Catrice's 'Don't Feed The Birds'. This polish is long gone, I actually got it as a gift with another purchase. I would never have bought it myself because, even though it looks amazing in the bottle, it doesn't work well for me. Wouldn't you agree? Makes my hands look tired and dull. But it is a beautiful shade with the most amazing sparkle. I wore this look 2 weeks ago, so tomorrow I'll post an upgrade of this look, a failed attempt at stamping. Wait till you see it haha!
Hope you're all looking forward to the weekend. xoxo Jelena
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger