Latest Movie :

LOOK by Bipa - Kabuki Brush Review

Product: Kabuki brush
Brand: LOOK by Bipa
Rating: 10/10
Price: about 35 HRK / about 5 euros
Recommendation: Buy it, I would repurchase 100%.

What a great product this is - it's my favorite beauty tool. I got this brush after hearing amazing reviews from many beauty bloggers. I love hot pink, so the design of this brush agrees with me. It's so soft, picks up the product easily, and it's so stunning in appearance you will love using it. I love the feeling of brushing it against my face. The product is really great quality, hairs do not fall out, it's so soft and gentle, and it does the job well. Cleaning is easy and doesn't damage the brush. In my opinion it's a must-have in anyone's collection, it's cheap, but a quality tool. You can use it for many different purposes/products. I've purchased more LOOK by BIPA brushes and tools, so more reviews coming soon. Do you have this product? Are you as happy with it as I am?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger