Latest Movie :

Essence Oil Control Make-Up Base - It Works !

If you don't like reading long posts, let me tell you quickly - it works!  There is no bad advertising here - this product delivers every single thing it promises. This is a brand new product by Essence, from their 'All About Matt!' line - an oil control make-up base. The packaging is good; surprisingly tiny, but that's OK because you only need a tiny amount of product. The product is not tinted, I can feel no scent or smell to it. I apply a thin layer, and it settles in my skin in about 15 seconds and gives me an amazing canvas to work with. I payed 29 kn for it (about 4 euros). Let me explain something about my skin: I have oily skin. But not just oily - crazy oily. I get shiny very soon, and no amount of blotting products can help me (I did not win the genetics lottery). And whenever I'd see a product that is supposed to keep your skin matte, I'd buy it thinking that it has to work - and it never would. I would say to myself that my skin is just too damn oily and no product can help me. WELL, I WAS WRONG. I've been testing this amazing product for a few days, and it's spectacular. It makes my skin look matte (no greasy shine), and it lasts for hours. When I touch my face after wearing this for 4-6 hours, my hand just glides over my face, it doesn't stick to it (I've never had this happen, literally). In short - it's done wonders for me. And my skin is as oily as they get. So it must work for you. Buy it, try it, and let me know about your experiences.  I am wearing this alone when I am not doing much, but it works really well underneath foundation. It just really does what it says - makes my face matte for a longer period of time (almost unheard of for me), and it makes my skin smooth. This has made it to my favorites list, and I've had it for a few days. I might write about it again in a month or so to let you know what my impressions are after using it for a longer time, but now I know that there are products out there that work. In the future, when I buy a product that says ''matte, for oily skin, etc.'', and if they do not work, I will no longer be blaming my skin. I know now - there are products that can do wonders for oily skin. And they do not cost a fortune.
This is a life-saver. If you have oily skin, get it, and you will never look at another make-up base the same. I know some people with dry or normal skin may not think much of this product. Or people who have a skin type that's a little oily, maybe other products work for them, so they will not think this a big deal. I've been there. I've tried them all - and nothing made me a feel not even a little bit matte. Until now. And it's so affordable. Other brands probably don't care about oily-skinned people. Thank you essence, you guys rule! ;)
*List of ingredients (found it on the essence website, because they are not listed on the product): AQUA (WATER), ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PROPANEDIOL, SORBITOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, PVP, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ENANTIA CHLORANTHA BARK EXTRACT, OLEANOLIC ACID, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger