Latest Movie :

H&M Accessories Shopping List

Happy Thor's Day! When I prepare to go to H&M, I usually browse through their website, and then go in prepared. Do you do this? Do you create a shopping-list? Or do you just browse through the store? Anyways, I thought this might be a fun post - so here is a quick post featuring the adorable accessories from H&M. Links to the products below the photos. Let me know what you like the most!
6-pack rings        4-pack rings
5-pack rings GOLD SILVER
16-pack rings GOLD SILVER
 16-pack rings GOLD SILVER
3-pack finger tip rings 
 Short necklace Short necklace Pendant necklace
   4-pack earrings    Triangle Earrings     Earrings with ear cuffs
4-pack bracelets - these even fit my tiny hands
Love Keyring     Black keyring - Can't find these in Croatia, so if you spot them, let me know.
Belt - adorable, right?
***Photos from the H&M website
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger