Latest Movie :

Review: Balea Peeling Creme-Oil: Apple And Cinnamon

I'm always looking for a good body peeling product. And if you remember, I was in love with a limited edition product by DM's brand Balea (read about it HERE). Well, the 'Buttermilk & Lemon' is gone now, and the new limited edition has arrived: the 'Apple & Cinnamon'. I do not like it as much as the old one. The old one had such an amazing smell. This one has cinnamon (I'm not a fan). While the product does do the job well, and gives great peeling, it's the smell that I do not like. At first I can only smell the cinnamon, and then when I rub the product in, I sense a hint of sweet apple. But not enough to get over the smell of cinnamon. If you can't stand cinnamon, then this is not for you. I'll be waiting for the next limited edition. I should have stocked up on the old one (insert tears). These are available at your local dm, and cost only 12kn.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger