Latest Movie :

Review: Avon, Black Mineral Mask

 This mask helps me get the sebum out of my pores and it helps keep my pores clean.



Type of product: Face mask - for oily skin
Brand: Avon
Product name: Avon Clearskin, Pore Penetrating, Black Mineral Mask
Price: around 26 kn
Rating: 10/10
Would I repurchase: Yes.
How to use: Apply a layer to clean face (not too thin layer, but not too thick either). The mask is black, but in about 10 minutes it will turn gray. When the mask turns gray, there are tiny black spots left - the places where oil has been 'dragged' out of the pores. When mask is light-gray, rinse it off with water. This product should be used 2-3 times a week.
My opinion: My skin is very oily, and this product is just what I've been needing. I like this mask better than the other Avon face mask I wrote about (link HERE). In fact, this might be my best Avon find. Before using this mask I'd look at my pores in the mirror, and they'd be oily and dark and full of sebum; this mask takes out most of the oil, leaving my pores clean and refreshed -and rosy pink. Using the mask is very easy, and it does not dry out my skin. It's not a miracle product, meaning you will not get brand new skin overnight, but it helps maintain and control the oil. If you want to see exactly how many pores you have and how large they are, this is for you - because when the mask turns gray, all the pores are visible, and you can see the sebum that's been dragged out. Anyways, I'm enjoying this product and it's become a part of my routine.
This product is for you if: If you have too much sebum, and oil-filled pores.
You should avoid this product if: If you're looking for a product to help fight acne. This mask will not cause any harm (it can only help), but I feel it's better fitted for those of us with enlarged and oily pores, not to fight acne.
Have you tried this product? I love it and I'll be so bummed if they take it out of the catalogue. Anyone out there fighting oily skin? Any other masks you might recommend me?



xoxo, Jelena

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger