Latest Movie :

Almost Lizards

This look would have been awesome - if only the lizards transferred good. Oh well, you cant have it all. What I tried to do is have a different color lizard on every finger - but some polishes didn't work well for stamping, so the lizards were horribly maimed, poor little guys. :( I'd say the ring finger is the only decent looking one. Image of polishes used in the bottom of the post. The black stars I bough from Essence, though I havent seen them on the racks recently. I did not use nail glue to attach the stars, just clear polish and they held on for 3 days. Though, I would recommend nail glue if you want more durability.
xoxo, Jelena
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger