Latest Movie :

The Golden-Black Gradient


So this was supposed to be a gradient glitter-effect on a black nail polish (though I'm not very sure the pictures do it justice). The black used here is Revlon no.999 Blackest Black - and, even though this is the third time I'm using this nail polish I only now noticed it isnt quite all black. Inside there are small blue particles - not blue glitter, just some sort of reflecting particles - personally I've only been able to see them when the nail polish is still wet, but once it would dry out, you cant really see it. It is a quite strong black, but my main problem with this polish is its tendency to create small bubbles of air...I actually painted it once, and when I notice the sheer volume of bubbles, decided to re-do it...and what do you know - bubbles again!!! I hate when that happens! Aaaargh!


As for the glittery golden polish, I used Essence no.67 - Make It Golden - the only reason I really did pick this up is because they were on sale (because Essence is changing the packaging of the bottles). After painting it on my nails I absolutely fell in love with it - inside there are three different kinds of glitter - two larger glitter pieces, and a very fine glittery dust which just took my breath away. I cant believe I never noticed this polish before! Anyway, the new Essence products are now in store and I have to say I'm not excited at all - I really dont like the new packaging :(
This manicure lasted me a very long time (quite surprising) and it looked amazing in real life (pictures didnt quite capture it). So in the future I plan on doing more glittery-gradient creations.
Until next time, love, Jelena. <3
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger