Latest Movie :

Gold Fever Is A Christmas Shade

Hello all! Well I decided to add a little bit of sparkle to my look from the previous blog post, because I felt it wasnt festive enough. And what better way to do that than with Essence's 'Gold Fever'! What a great polish, gold and red glitters mixed together, it looks amazing. Actually, it's the same color-combination as my christmas tree. The 'Gold Fever' I have is from the old bottle design, but I've seen this shade is still available in the new bottle under the same name, and I havent noticed any change in the formula. Here are a few more pictures, hope you guys are having a great day! ;)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger