Latest Movie :

Inspired by Coffee

Like I said in my previous post, I do wear La Roche-Posay polish A LOT, so I get tired of it just like it is. I usually do a gradient over it, but this time, since I realized it's the exact same color as my mom's favorite coffee, I decided to do a bit of drawing...LOL Those are supposed to be coffee beans actually hehe. I guess I need to get a hang of this...I ended up enjoying this look, though I believe it would have looked better if I just added the brown tip. The dark brown is by Catrice, shade is called 'Bruno Brownani'. It's a beautiful dark brown. The light shade is a polish by La Roche-Posay, featured in my previous post ;) Hope you guys are all having a great start of the week! ;)
See you later, love, J <3
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger