Latest Movie :

My First Mat Polish

So the other day I noticed in a store a mat polish on discount, and I decided to pick it up because I've never tried them out before and was curious what it would be like. I bought Deborah's Sense Tech 100% Mat, shade 03. Though in the bottle it appeared more blue, it's a very dark blue, almost black. The first day I wore it I was amazed, I though it was sensational...however the down side of this polish is not very good durability - it will look great for 2 days TOPS, and then it will start to chip. Like, huge chunks will chip off. The reason I did some stamping on it was just to see what it would look like. I think stamping would look awesome on mat polishes, I just need to get a better hang of these things LOL (since I made so many mistakes doing this stamping hehe). Anyways, I'd recommend this polish, as long as you know it will last 2 days on your nails, and after that...not so much. :( If I'm correct these will no longer be available. Which is good, the rest of Deborah's polishes kick ass. Here are some photos before the (criminally bad) stamping took place, and I hope you enjoy them and have a great week! ;)

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger