Latest Movie :

Red And Bronze For Elegance

Happy Tuesday! Here is a look I feel is perfect to wear with a little black dress, when you want a little splash of color. The shades are:  Maybelline COLORAMA, shade no. 75 (red). This shade is just gorgeous. This is the first Maybelline polish from the new collection that I've tried out - they're on sale now, so I suppose I'll stock up! The formula is great, it's fast drying, and the color is really vibrant. This baby is a favorite of mine! The golden shade (well, I used to call it 'gold', but now I see it's more of a copper or bronze) is by Catrice, shade no. 460 'In The Bronx'. I have this polish for a year, this is the first time I wore it, but it won me over, it looks gorgeous in direct sunlight. What do you girls have on your nails when you're wearing a little black dress? I usually always end up wearing red nails for a formal occasion...
Until next time, have a great summer ! ;)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger