Latest Movie :

Colorful Clouds On Pink

Hello and happy Wednesday! Here is a fun summer look I wore. I am in love with this hot pink polish - it was sent to me by the lovely N@ILBOX, you can check out her blog HERE. This is my first Gabrini polish, I do know they're very popular here. The smell reminded me of nail polishes from my childhood (weird, right?). Anyways, I'm wearing 2 coats, but 1 is enough. Picture of other nail polishes used in the bottom of the post.
Polishes used: some old essence color&go (I figure I might use these until they expire), Deborah Milano, Eveline miniMAX shade no. 801 (this shade looks gorgeous, I havent worn it solo yet), and the Gabrini, shade no. 366. Are you enjoying the summer ?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger