Latest Movie :

Sweet As Candy And Dots

Happy Monday! This looks is so pretty and pink and cute! I forget sometimes how pretty baby pink can be. I'm wearing two coats of Essence's colour&go, shade 104 'Sweet As Candy'. Two coats look so pretty - but one coat also looks amazing, it looks so nude and barely there. I'd wear one coat for pure elegance. I know I'm getting so boring with the constant dotting, I just love how it looks, but seriously, I need to start trying out some new stuff.

Do you wear baby pinks during the summer? Or do you go for more crazy colors? Until the next post, xoxo
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger