Latest Movie :

Catrice Matt About Pink Lipstick Review

Happy Friday! Today I'll talk about a lipstick that's an absolute favorite of mine. It's Catrice's ULTIMATE Colour 250 Matt About Pink. Yes, it's a matte shade. Great texture. The color is what sold me. It's a bright coral-pink shade. Yes it is more of a 'summer shade', but I don't care, I'll wear it all the time. This baby is miles away from the horror that is the beautyUK matte lipstick I wrote about recently - Matt About Pink will give you no problems with the application, it just glides on smoothly, doesn't leave little parts of product everywhere. You have to love it. Catrice lipsticks have very sturdy packaging. This baby was super cheap (33kn I think), and so worth the money. This is one of my favorite Catrice products yet. You know that feeling when you fall in love with a lipstick? LOL Well that's how I feel.
***I have since written a Catrice matte lipsticks comparison post - the link is HERE.
Do you have this lipstick? Catrice has three matte lipsticks in their range, and I think I might pick them all up. A girl needs lipstick, right? ;) What do you think about Catrice matte lipsticks? 
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger