Latest Movie :

Catrice Matte Lipsticks Comparison

Hey! I thought I might show my Catrice Matte lipsticks side by side, so you have a better idea of what they all look like. Like I've said many times, I love matte or semi-matte Catrice lipsticks, you get a quality product for a great price (33kn). All these lipsticks offer great pigmentation, easy application and breathtaking color. Anyways, here are the links to the reviews of these lipsticks:
Josephine's Joy (from the 'Feathers and Pearls' limited edition collection) - HERE
Roaring Red  (from the 'Feathers and Pearls' limited edition collection) - HERE
ULTIMATE Colour Lipstick 260 It's A Matt World - HERE
ULTIMATE Colour Lipstick 250 Matt About Pink - HERE
I am hoping that the 'Feathers and Pearls' collection will be available at Dm or Kozmo stores later on, they always carry limited edition collections a few months after they were actually released. Fingers crossed! ;)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger