Latest Movie :

Baking Paper Nail Art - Hearts

This look is simple - I applied base coat, sand polish on the ring finger, and nude polish on the other nails. The hearts I got by using a method called 'baking paper nail art' that I learned from Demelza's World (LINK). There's only a little twist - I did not use scissors to cut out my shapes, instead I used paper crafting tools (photo below). I bought mine at Lidl a while ago, and I have 10 different patterns, some are too large to be used on nails, but the hearts are the perfect size. You can buy these paper art tools at any craft store (there are some at Muller).
I am in love with this technique. The craft paper tools give me lots of fun shapes to play with, and the nail polish is easy to remove from paper (just don't use matte nail polish, as they will not be easily removed from paper). Once the nail polish is removed from baking paper, I just press it on my nails and apply top coat. For more details on how to use this technique, go to Demelza's VIDEO.
Here is what my paper craft punch tools look like - I am having so much fun with these.
 
Polishes used for this look:
Ring finger: essence colour&go, 165 here's my number
Nude: Maybelline Colorama, no.254
Base: Eveline 8in1 Total action (this polish is not meant to be used like this, but I use it as a base now because if I use it the way it was intended, it causes my nails to hurt - so yeah, I do not recommend this product)
Top Coat: Essence Studio Nails, Top Sealer
Fast drying tool: essence, nail art, express dry drops

Have you tried baking paper technique before? Do you have any paper craft punch tools? What do you think of this look?

xoxo, Jelena



Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger