Latest Movie :

Balea - Sunny Peach Dusch Sorbet Review

Product type: Shower gel
Brand: Balea by dm
Product name: Sunny Peach, dusch sorbet
Price: 12 kn
Rating: subjective 5/10; objective 7/10
Recommendation: Not for you if you want a product that foams up easy and is convenient to use in a hurry. Good for you if you want a shower gel that smells good and helps you relax, and you're not in a hurry.

Overall, I am not in love with this product. The scent is amazing; however, it does not foam up as quickly or as much as I'd like. It does not foam up in the hand-to-body contact, you have to rub it in between palms, so that's not convenient to me for a 5-minute shower. However, it leaves my skin feeling smooth and the smell is very relaxing. The name ''sorbet'' implies that it's meant as a relaxation tool, not so much as something to use in a hurry. Also, you have to squeeze the bottle very hard for the product to come out. So I don't know, think it over and decide if this is for you. I will not re-purchase because it's not something I'm looking for, but it will not go to waste, I'll eventually use it up. I just wish the texture was creamier and the product foamed up better.
Did you try this product? Do you like it?

xoxo, Jelena


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger