Latest Movie :

Pink Ombre Nail Look

Thumb: L'oreal no. 603 (old) - 1 coat
Index: Catrice, 360 Raspberry Fields Forever (old) - (this shade is a bit off for this look)
Middle: Essence (old) - 1 coat
Ring: Maybelline, 26 Candy Bar (old) - 3 coats
Small: S-he (dm's brand), 115*/121 - 2 coats

You know how much I love wearing Ombre nails, so here is one more Ombre look - the main color theme is pink. Personally, what I loved the most about this look was how good white nail polish looks. Damn! I'll be wearing more white nail polish now. I saw this ombre look on Workplaypolish and I had to recreate it. Check out her work HERE and HERE.
What do you think of this? Do you wear all-white nails? Well I think this looks fab...Thanks for reading, see you soon.

xoxo, Jelena
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger