Latest Movie :

Nail Look: Coral Polka Dots

Products used for this look:
1 x Essence Studio Nails 24/7 nail base: This base looks very good alone, it gives my nails a nice transparent matte look. However, it's not a good nail base because it gets pulled when you apply polish over it, so you're left with streaks on the nails. Also it provides no protection whatsoever.
2 x Catrice ''030 Meet Me At Coral Island'': This nail polish dyed my nails yellow/pink even though I had a base coat underneath. Yuck! I mean, the shade is great, but the quality of the polish - is not.
1 x Maybelline Polka Dots, no.197: Great product, it's fast drying and fun to use.
I loved wearing this look, even though unfortunately it chipped quickly. This is a Catrice polish I've had for a long time, and I just don't enjoy it: the shade is great, but the texture (and the smell) is not. But all in all, it's a fun everyday look - pretty cute, right?
Anyways, thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow me.


love, Jelena



Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger