Latest Movie :

Nail Look: Black Nail Fluff Powder

Hey guys! I love velvet nail powders, and to have one in black is a must have. This is one of my favorite nail products, it looks and feels amazing, and it lasts a very long time (a week straight, with only tip wear)! So here's a quick summary of the products I used in this look:

Thumb:
2 x Revlon nail polish, 999 'Blackest Black': I used this product as a base for the nail fluff. I do not like this polish because it's a little watery, but it's a great base for nail powder.
Nail Art Fluff from KKCenterHk, N.NAIL Lovely Villus Nail Art Decorations-Black [NNAIL-DRN852]: How I used this product: I applied 2 coats of nail polish, and while the polish was still wet, I dipped my nail into the pot of nail powder. I then pressed the powder into place with my finger. After a few minutes (this dries very fast), I brushed off the extra product, and I was done. This lasted for so long - 7 days, and the hairs did not fall out, and I didn't get any bald spots. All in all, I'm in love with this product. Price: 2.50 $ Rating: 10/10
Link for the black nail fluff I used: CLICK HERE
Link for the nail fluff in many different colors: CLICK HERE

Other nails:
Avon, Nail experts, Peeling and brittleness solver: This nail base prolongs my manicure, but it doesn't nourish my nails in the long run (it actually dries them). Price: 30 kn
Eveline, miniMAX, no. 496: I love nude shades, this shade is the shade of coffee (with lots of milk), but in the sun it shows that it has a pink undertone. This shade goes lovely with my skin tone. The polish is a one-coater, it covers all with one swipe of the brush. The texture is creamy and shiny, and it dries very fast. It's the perfect polish. If you're looking for a pretty nude shade, this is for you. Price: 11 kn 10/10
Essence, nail art, stampy polish, 002 stamp me! black (matt): I used this polish to dot the nails, it's great for this because the difference of the two polishes (1 shiny, 1 matte) gives it that extra wow. Price: 14 kn
Essence, nail art, express dry drops: This is my trusty helper whenever I paint my nails. Loving it! Price: 17 kn
What do you think of this look? Are you in love with nude nails as well?


xoxo, Jelena




***KKCenterHk has sent me the black nail powder for reviewing purposes.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger