Latest Movie :

Snow Yeti Nail Look

Ola loves! :) Today's nail look was so much fun to wear. I love fluffy nail powder, but also, who doesn't love Yeti stories? Bwahahaha mystery! I've always loved Yeti stories because they never scared me, they were just funny! This powder will also come in great for winter or Christmas nail looks.

Products used:
Nail powder: N.NAIL Lovely Villus Nail Art Decorations-White [NNAIL-DRN861]
You can check out this product HERE, or browse through the KKCenterHk website HERE
I've also reviewed black fluffy powder from KKCenterHk, review HERE
There isn't much to be said: these nail velvet powders are easy to use, long lasting and look amazing. I highly recommend these products, because they're awesome.
Nail polish used: Maybelline COLORAMA, no. 51 (a little too watery and transparent for me).
I also did this weird nail look (photo below) with the white nail fluff, but I did not like the final result (meeeh, the stones are boring colors). Anyways, the nail polish used here is Maybelline COLORAMA, no. 70 (the perfect nude shade).
So, any nail fluff fans out there? What do you think of bright white nails in general? Yaaay or Naaay?? Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to follow me on all my social media.

Love, J.

***KKCenterHk has sent me this product for reviewing purposes.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger