Latest Movie :

Cat Water Decals For My Cat

Hello everyone! I bring to you a nail look featuring the cutest ever water decals. You know I love my cat (you can see him on my Instagram page), and this look is for him, since he had his birthday recently. He's a big boy already.

Base: essence, studio nails, XXL nail thickener - It's ok, nothing special.
Nude polish: Deborah Milano, Pret A Porter, no.46, Get The Nude Look - I was surprised at how bad the texture of this polish was, compared to any other polish I have from this collection. It's very thick and gives uneven coverage. Not their best polish. The shade is fine though, maybe a little too bright for me.
Gold top coat: essence, Metal Glam LE, 'Steel-ing The Scene' - A little tricky to use, but it looks stunning.
Sealing top coat: essence, studio nails, better than gel nails, top sealer - Their top coats are the best, they dry really fast, provide protection for my nail art and give my nails a great shine.
Water decals: Born PrettyNail Art Water Decals Transfers Sticker Mini Black Cat Pattern #BLE1498 - Yeah, these are freaking adorable. I've said it many times, I prefer water decals over stamping because it's much easier to do. And these are so cute, and I'll definitely take them out for Halloween as well.
You can buy this product HERE, and make sure you check out BornPretty's website HERE (make sure you use the 10% off coupon at the bottom of this post).
So that's it for today's post. Are you a fan of water decals as well? Are you a proud cat owner? My cat isn't all black, but I always thought black cats were the prettiest, and they're not scary at all (of course).

Thanks for stopping by, 
Love, J.

***BornPretty has sent me the water decals for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are my own.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger