Latest Movie :

Hello autumn!

Hello everyone! It's time to get into the autumn mood, so I wore this lovely red look. The polish in the photo is by Eveline cosmetics, no.603. I got it at a croatian local store and this is the first one of these I've tried out - I was so pleasantly surprised! It's a beautiful color (it does have a shimmer to it), and it has AWESOME durability...I will definitively go back for more!! The one on the forefinger and the middle finger is by L'oreal, and it's (I only just figured this out while writing hehe) also no.603...oh the coincidence! It's back from before they redesigned the bottles. I find this L'oreal it to be a great autumn color, however the formula was a bit too thick for me, especially compared to Eveline, which was a breeze to paint on my nails. I still havent tried out the new L'oreal bottles so I cant wait to see what they're like compared to the old polishes.
Anyway, hope you all are having a great time this week, and I'll see you guys in the next post! *hug*
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger