Latest Movie :

Back to blogging with sparkly green ;)

Oh hello there! :) So what happened is one of my nails broke and I had to wait for it to grow back since I really dont like how my nails look short. But I'm back now with this look which really turned out to be nothing like what I expected it to be. It's no.44 by 'Smart Girls get more' (very popular in Croatia since they're really cheap) and in the bottle it looked heavenly...like a galaxy in a bottle...but when I put it on (I put two layers) it just did not give the same effect. It was more blue than green, and the shimmer wasnt as stunning as it had looked in the bottle. Personally, when it comes to 'Smart girls' polishes, I use them for gradient manicures (they're great for that). Maybe this would look better over some darker polish, I'll have to try that in the future. Now what I dont like about this polish is the streakiness - observe:
Anyway, hopefully I'll have some more fun looks this week, I miss doing gradients and stamping and water marble...I am really looking forward to this fall ;) See you in the next post! *hug*
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger