Latest Movie :

A little bit of sparkle goes a long way

Hey girls! So in my last post I spoke about how I wasnt too crazy about the last 'Smart girls get more' polish I tried out - well I got this new one and I'm back in love with them. At first I wore this look without the sparkle - see this photo:
..but then I looked at it and thought it needed something more...so I did this simple gradient effect with the glittery polish and I loved it. The polishes used are: Maybelline mini Colorama -no.96, Party Blue (on the ring finger, I havent used Maybelline polishes for a while, but I have to take them out again, this color looked great!), Max Factor no.37 Prussian Blue - I think I'll be wearing this during the winter, I love wearing the darker colors during the cold weather....and the last one 'Smart girls get more', no. 40 - smart girls polishes are a bit watery which makes them PERFECT for gradient manicures...I have to get more of their sparkly ones....they look great layered over other colors... ;)
Anyway, hope you all are having a great time, I'll leave you with a few more pictures and I'll see you in the next post! ;)

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger