Latest Movie :

Last days of the summer....

Hello all! ;) I cant believe summer is almost gone and I have to give up all my fun colors! I'm not ready yet, probably because I havent worn a lot of fun colors this summer....Anyway, the nail polish used here is by Deborah pret a porter collection, no.27 'Turquoise Fever'. I cant say enough amazing things about these polishes, the colors are so vibrant and the durability is great, and they're just PERFECT. Nothing left to say! I'm so glad I manged to score these babies on sale! I love a good bargain! Looking at these photos now, I dont understand why I didnt stamp this or upgrade it or something...I guess I was just so infatuated by this color I didnt want to put anything over it haha

Sending hugs to you guys, hope you're all well! Love, Jelena <3
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger