Latest Movie :

Sunset Clouds, The Lost Photos


Hello all!
I was going through my computer and I found these photos which I totally forgot I had! I wore my nails like this some time in July. There are three colors in there, though the orange on the yellow isnt too visible...I learned how to do this 'clouds' design from an awesome blogger called nailside...this was the first time I did this and I fell in love with it! It's super easy to do and it looks great....As for the polishes used, they yellow one is by 'Smart girls get more' no.36. Smart Girls is very popular in my country, they're very cheap and offer a wide variety of colors. This was my first time using one of their polishes and I wasnt too impressed...it was just too watery...though I think it would work fine if I had put on one additional layer. I have more of their polishes, so I hope to have a better opinion of these as I start trying them out. The orange shade is Deborah 'Sombrero Tan' - love these polishes, and I have been obsessed with them this summer! The red one is again Catrice 'Bloody Mary To Go' - another shade I used waaay too much this summer....

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this look...I had a lot of fun wearing this! See you in the next post! ;)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger