Latest Movie :

Sephora fall look

Hey girls! To be honest, I was never too crazy about Sephora polishes, they were just never really my thing. Even though the end result here was nice, I still dont enjoy working with these polishes - they're too thick for my taste, and also I'm not a fan of the brush....but the green is gorgeous though, I cant deny that! ;) Anyway, the colors are 'Military Jacket' (the dark green one) and 'City Amazon' (the grey one). I got these babies in a pack of 3 polishes and they're kind of growing on me. Do you enjoy looking for polishes at Sephora? See you in the next post, have a nice day! ;)

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger