Latest Movie :

Rainbow Dots

Hey guys! So this look is a direct result of me being very bored, haha! I decided to 'upgrade' a simple look because I wanted something more...and I ended up not liking it very much. :( I think this would have looked much better over a nude polish. It's a fun look to wear, but next time I try this out I will have to remember to make the dotting nicer, instead of the way it turned out here. Oops! Here's a photo of my helpers:
And here's the look before the dotting - I wore Catrice's 'I Wear My Sunglasses At Night' - this is a dark polish with hints of pink and green glitter. I dont really remember the reason for picking this up at the store since in the bottle it doesnt really appeal to me, but I loved wearing it. The formula's a bit thick, but the sparkle is lovely. It somehow always ends up that the polishes I buy that I'm not too crazy about in the store I end up loving, and the ones I'm really excited about end up being just BLA. Funny how that works?
Anyway, see you all soon, hopefully with nicer stuff to show! ;)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger