Latest Movie :

The winter is so close....

Hey guys...you know those days when you just dont feel like doing much? Well I'm in that phase now. I dont really feel like doing something special with my nails so I am just wearing this grey polish by Catrice. It doesnt really look good by itself (at least to me, i dont think this color works well with my skin tone), it requires some stamping in my opinion hehe. Do you have days like this, when you dont feel like doing anything special with your nails? I need to change this and go ombre or something ;)
See you in the next post! ;)

Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger