Latest Movie :

Candy Bar Is A Great Name Choice

Hello lovely people! Here is a swatch of a polish from the old Maybelline collection. It's number 26 called 'Candy Bar'. In the bottle it didnt look very appealing to me, but on my nails it's just heaven. It's a light gentle pink, it made my hands look so elegant. The down side is - this polish is not a one coater. On these photos I am wearing 3 coats, but if you're very careful, you can wear just 2 coats. Because of this it takes forever to dry but I dont care about any of that because the shade is just so lovely. You can still find these in some stores, the old collection is now on sale for 1 euro - how awesome is that! I've been buying these like crazy!
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger