Latest Movie :

Skittles With A Massive Ring

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not posting for a long time, I have been so busy with college and the weather in Croatia has been horrible, snow and darkness... But now I'm back, and sunny weather is approaching, so I better get on with this post....This is a fun skittles look I wore a while ago. It's really not a winter look, but I just had to wear something colorful to get my mind off the cold. I used only Essence and Catrice products in this look (photo below), and they were all very slow to dry, I wasnt impressed. The ring is ridiculous, so I figured it matches this look very well haha. Enjoy the photos, see you in the next post! ;)


Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger