Latest Movie :

La Roche-Posay Rouge Parfait

I got my hands on another La Roche-Posay nail polish and now there really is no doubt in my mind that this is just the best nail polish in the world. Everything is right with this brand - the application is amazing, one coat covers easy because they're very pigmented (I am wearing two coats on the photos, but there's no need for that as it looks the same as one coat). Dries very fast, stays on your nails for a week straight, the polish has an amazing shine to it...like I said - these babies just dont seem to have a flaw. The shade I am wearing here is no.24 'Rouge Parfait'. It's a very classic, old-hollywood red. Sometimes on direct sunlight it can give a hint of an orange undertone, but really it's just the most beautiful red I've ever seen. As you can see I'm completely smitten. You can find out more about these in HERE. These things are worth their price, and if you have problems with weak nails or chipping, I heartily recommend trying these out, they have the most classic colors in the range. The stamping is from an old 'essence' stamping plate- it gives an edge to this look, since I dont like wearing plain nails much.
Have you tried La Roche-Posay nail polishes? Are you as happy with them as I am? 
Also, you can now find me on TWITTER and FACEBOOK if it's easier for you to follow people this way. Feel free to tweet or contact me, I love talking to other nail-polish addicts! <3
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger