Latest Movie :

Dragon Skin With Deborah Milano

Hey girls! I decided to do a very strange mix - a gold and silver look. I never mix these two colors together but the result ended up pretty awesome - it looks like dragon skin...well if anyone can pull this look off, a dragon would be able to hehe. I guess I always imagined dragons to have gold skin with silver scales... I used only Deborah Milano products for this look. The yellow is number 20 'Yellow Submarine'. I dont like this shade by itself because it doesnt match my skin tone well, but for this look it worked very well. I think this baby is from the old collection, so it's not in stores anymore. It's very sheer, and 2 coats will not cover everything but at least it's fast drying. It's got a very nice shimmer to it, almost hologram-like. The silver glitter cracking polish on top is number 03. I think the reason this looks great is because of the glitter-cracking polish. I did notice Deborah had other glitter-cracking shades (like purple) so I'll have to go and get them, since I now adore this look.
What do you think? Do you like this look? Do you mix gold and silver? Have you tried Deborah's glitter cracking polishes? I cant believe it took me so long to get on the cracking-polish train hehe Now I'm hooked....anyway, see you guys soon, have a great day! 
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger