Latest Movie :

Double Green

Hello all! Very simple look here: pinky and ringfinger: Catrice's 'It's Rambo No.5', the rest also Catrice's 'Sir! Yes, Sir!' (I believe both these polishes are now discontinued). Turned out a very military look. Two coats both, but I really dont like Rambo, it's too transparent for my taste. They both dry super fast. When I wore this look the weather was dark and gloomy, so this look was a perfect match. All in all, this is not one of my favorite looks, it makes my hands look...tired? LOL Anyway, see you all in the next post xoxo
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger