Latest Movie :

A Simple Girly Look

Hello lovely readers! ;)
So I got this polish as a gift with a purchase over a year ago - and I never wore it! It didnt appeal to me in the bottle. When I finally put it on, I saw how beautiful it was and now I just dont understand why I didnt try it out earlier. It's by Catrice, from the old collection, and it's shade no.480, 'Miss Piggy Reloaded'. It made my hands look so girly. The shade is a very delicate coral-pink, with shimmer in it, but the shimmer is barely noticeable. I rarely wear delicate colors, so this was a nice change.
Do you guys enjoy wearing delicate pink ?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger