Latest Movie :

Blue Ombre Upgraded

Hey guys! Here's an upgrade of the 'Simple Blue Ombre' look I posted a few days ago, you can find it HERE, along with the info about all the polishes I used. After wearing the ombre look for a few days I got tired of it and decided to spice it up. I added essence's Studio Nails Top Coat and dotted over that. At first I wanted to do big polka dots, but I didnt like that (there are two photos of that in the bottom of the post), so I ended up adding the smaller dots and I just loved it. It was so much fun to wear.
Which one do you prefer, the final look or the polka dots? Let me know ;)
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger