Latest Movie :

Red Ombre

Because my blue ombre look turned out to be popular, I decided to re-create it using different colors (dotted version coming in the next post). My thumb has a cat scratch on it, so it's out of the pictures (sorry). From left to right, polishes used are: Catrice 360 Raspberry Fields Forever, Maybelline 150 Fruit Juice, Catrice 070 Caught On The Red Carpet, Maybelline 33 Berry Jam. All the polishes are from the old collections - I'm so behind on using my polishes, I have so many that I haven't tried yet, so I'm trying to use up my older stuff (wish me luck). I hope everyone can follow me fine on Bloglovin, but for the time being my Google Reader is working just fine(?!). Anyway, see you in the next post.
xoxo
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger