Latest Movie :

Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette

Happy Wednesday! I wanted to talk about one of my favorite beauty purchases EVER. So I present to you the Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette. It is an amazing thing - 252 eyeshadows - gorgeous colors, mattes and shimmers inside. Let me just say - there is nothing bad that I can say about this palette - I can only say positive things. I bought this during one of their many sales, so I got the product for 14USD, but shipping ended up costing more than the product (but that does happen sometimes when sending things to Croatia), so I payed 200kn (35USD) for this product.
I couldn't be happier with this product. The pigmentation is awesome - there's a little swatch in this post (no primer, dry use)...it's impossible to swatch them all. When I was purchasing it, my main concern was what if some of the eyeshadows crack or break during the transport - but nothing of the sort happened. Before I bought this product, I did read many reviews online, and in some of them they were saying that the eyeshadows are really tiny. When it arrived and I saw it for the first time, the eyeshadows did appear very small, but now when I look at it, I just don't see them as small at all. I mean, I don't think I could ever spend one of these eyeshadows, so...In retrospect, it does make sense that the eyeshadows are smaller because you have to fit 252 of them in there. ;)
Inside the palette there are 3 different plates: the first one contains yellows, oranges, reds, browns, and some really great shimmery gold and bronze ones(this is my favorite plate of the three).
 
The second plate contains greens and blues and some brown shades.
 And the third plate contains just a variety of things - here I use mostly browns and blacks.

The main reason I purchased this palette was that I wanted to have ''every color'' that I might ever need or want (so I can buy less eyeshadow). However, since purchasing this product, I have fallen in love with eyeshadows and I keep buying more of them (It's a trap! LOL). Seriously, I'd love to own every single palette that Coastal Scents has available. I know, I've got a problem ;)


Here you can read more about this product: HERE - here you can find much better photos and read other user reviews.
And HERE you can see some other eyeshadow palettes that they have available (so gorgeous, right?)

Do you own any eyeshadow palettes? Are you happy with them? Let me know what you think.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger