Latest Movie :

Here's My Number

Happy Friday! I'm wearing Essence's polish, shade 165 'Here's My Number'. It says on the polish that it has a 'sparkle sand effect', and it sure does! This polish is amazing. Beautiful texture and color, it's really breathtaking. I love wearing it. Even has great drying time. The downside is, this polish will last you 2-3 days, and then it will start chipping. Maybe it's just me, I've only worn it once. But I don't think you'll have this problem if you have shorter nails. Mine are longer so maybe that's the reason.
 I know a lot of you have already tried sand effect nail polish. Did you like it?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger