Latest Movie :

KKCenterHk N.NAIL Heart Studs Review

Happy Sunday! Today I will talk about a KKCenterHk product - N.NAIL Studs Heart White 6mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN628]. You can find out more about this product on this LINK.

Before they arrived I read that some girls said they were too big and kept sticking out. Well, I didn't have this problem, and the reason is, YOU NEED TO BEND THEM. And that's so easy to do. I placed the stud on the edge of a table, and curved an edge (or both edges) of the stud using a ruler. Easy as pie. They fit perfectly, and you don't have to use a lot of force to bend them. And bending didn't damage them at all, so don't worry about that. ;)

I used nail glue to attach them, so they were fixed well. I wouldn't recommend using them without nail glue (for instance, just placing them on your nails while the polish is still wet) because I don't think they will stay in place. They are big so they need to be really well attached. Overall, I am happy with this product. I think they're great for a special occasion (prom or a wedding), but you can also use it to spice up a simple everyday look. Can you reuse the hearts? Yes, but there's no need to do that - there is a lot of them in the package so no need to save them (there were like 65 hearts in my package). If you like hearts, I'd say this is a great purchase.

I plan on doing more looks with these, because you can paint on the hearts, turning them into any color you want (which is why I chose the white hearts, they're a better canvas), or you can stamp on them. I'm having so much fun playing with these. Just a little tip - I would suggest bending them BEFORE you apply the polish. More of that to come in some future posts. UPDATE: Follow this link to check out more posts featuring these studs: LINK.
The polish I'm wearing is essence's 165 Here's My Number, follow this LINK to read more about it.
Have you tried any KKCenterHk products yet? Did you like them?
*KKCenterHk has sent the Heart Studs to me for a review
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger