Latest Movie :

Lipstick Review: BeautyUK 2 Candy

Happy Tuesday! Beauty UK products are available in Kozmo in Croatia, so I picked this one up - it's shade 2 Candy. It costs about 27kn. This is a matte neon Barbie pink shade. The color would be OK if the lipstick didn't have so many flaws. This lipstick is very drying, and difficult to apply. Do not even try to apply it without lip balm. It has a chalk-like texture once applied, and has a strange chemical/minty smell.  I am wearing it while I'm writing this, and I literally can't wait to take it off.
Overall, I am unhappy with this purchase, this product is unusable for me. I do not recommend buying it. Just to wear it you have to really prepare your lips well, and even then it will emphasize even the tiniest flaws. This product is a crazy shade that not everyone can pull off - it's more of a party-shade, not something you might wear to the office. There is a positive side - the packaging is very good and the product comes with a safety-seal, so you know no one's touched it before you (many products available in Europe don't come with a safety-seal, what a shame).
Notice the chalk-like texture:
As far as other BeautyUK products go, the eyeshadow palettes look really tempting but don't swatch very well. I think I might try out the eyebrow kit. Did you buy any beautyUK products already? How do you feel about them?

*Update: Did you know that the tiny colorful pot on top of the lipstick can come off and it's actually a lip gloss in the same shade as the lipstick? Still doesn't help with this shade because this product sucks, but thought I might say it, since I never would have figured this out in a million years had I not seen this in Lendoxia's blog. I know my opinion about this product isn't very flattering, but from what I hear, other lipstick shades from this brand (the ones that are not matte) are pretty good. But yeah, this particular shade SUCKS. Can't sugar-coat it. LOL
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger