Latest Movie :

Review: Rosal Ink Lip Balm Morning Rose

Happy Thor's Day! This is a Croatian product that I've seen advertised a lot, so I bought it and...I'm not loving it. It's by Rosal, and this shade is called 'Morning Rose'. There's also a violet shade from this range, but I didn't pick it up. It's supposed to be a lip balm with a tint that will give your lips some color. Shade is a very delicate pink (swatch below). The tint is there, it has a more intense shade to it than other 'colorful lip balms' might have. This product has a very strange smell, and the texture is strange, like it has bits of chalk in it. I really don't like it. It feels uncomfortable on my lips. It will emphasize the flaws on your lips (if you have chopped lips, even if you don't it will get sucked into the fine lines of your lips), so I don't think it's a good choice to wear during winter. It seems to me this is for girls in high-school who want a little bit of color, but don't want to wear lipstick. Price is around 18 HRK, so it's cheap, but again, the lip balm part is not good (also, it feels yucky if you touch it with your tongue), and the lipstick part is not good either (it's not long-lasting as advertised). Honestly, I really don't know what girl would find this product a 5/5. I'm giving it a 2/5. NOT FOR ME.
So, I didn't expect a lot from this product, but I got even less. Shade would be nice because it's a soft delicate pink...if it wasn't for the smell or the texture. I do not recommend this. Did you buy this? Will you be using it? Rosal's regular lip balms are really great so I'll be using those, and this product will be sitting in my not-to-be-used-pile.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger