Latest Movie :

Catrice 'It's A Matt World' Lipstick Review

Hey! This week I'll post some lipstick reviews, and here's the first one. I already did a review of another Catrice Matt Lipstick,you can check it out HERE. I present to you Catrice ULTIMATE Colour Lipstick - 260 'It's A Matt World'. For some reason, it looks so orange-like on my swatches - it's really NOT ORANGE AT ALL. It's matt, and it's a bright classic red shade. I've had it for a while, I do prefer darker shades, but this one is a gorgeous classic red that's a must have in your collection. Application is easy, Catrice really provides us with great quality lipsticks. Because my pictures look so orange-like (the lipstick does have an orange undertone that is seen in bright sunlight, but in shade it's Rita-Hayworth-red), I give you a link to someone else's review that might show you (better than me) what this lipstick looks like: VERACAMILLA. I don't understand that language, but the girl's gorgeous, right? Overall, I am happy with this product and I am glad I got it. 
Lipstick Grade: 10/10 Price: 33kn.
***I have since written a Catrice matte lipsticks comparison post - the link is HERE.
Later this week I'll post a comparison of all my Catrice lipsticks, so that might give you a better idea what this one looks like. This lipstick is part of the standard range, so I guess you guys must have seen it or tried it out by now. What do you think?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger