Latest Movie :

Ombre Heart Studs from KKCenterHk

Happy Holidays! When I did a review of KKCenterHk N.NAIL Heart Studs in White - 6mm Nail Art Decorations [NNAIL-DRN628] (product LINK), I wrote that I chose the white studs because it will be easy to paint them into any shade I wanted. So here is a look I promised using those studs. You can check out my original review of the Heart Studs HERE.
This look was easy to achieve - first I had to bend the hearts so they would match my nail shape (piece of cake), then I painted the studs with nail polish. I waited about 5 minutes for them to dry, and then I applied them to my nails using nail glue. I love Ombre effect everywhere, and I had so much fun wearing this look.
Nail polishes used for this look:
Base - 2 coats of Catrice's Limited Edition Neo Geisha Collection - C01 Discreet Artist
Yellow Heart - smart girls get more, no. 36
Tangerine Heart - Deborah Milano, 19 Sombrero Tan
Orange Heart - Essence colour&go, old collection
Red Heart - Maybelline Colorama, no.75
Yes, the hearts can be re-used, but there's no need for that, since I still have a ton of them left. You really get a lot with one purchase. Anyways, I am so happy with this product and with the final look. Do you like this look?
***KKCenterHk has sent me the N.NAILS Heart Studs for reviewing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger