Latest Movie :

Preview: Essence Kalinka Beauty Limited Edition Collection

Hey everyone. Just wanted to show you guys (in case you haven't seen it already) this adorable limited edition collection by essence. It will be available in January 2014. In Croatia we will get it in Muller stores.
This blush is so adorable - the packaging is so cute, I love the peachy shade. I also love the gradient in the blush. It's just what I was looking for. This is on my To-Buy list. When I get it, I'll try to put it on my blog that same day or the next day, so you guys can see a swatch. I'm so excited about this product!


These duo lip creams - I'm not sure what to think. I love the packaging - the same as the one for the essence concealer. But I'm not crazy about the shades. The red one might be ok, though. I'll have to wait to see it in person. The packaging contains one matt and one shiny formula. Available in 01 meet me @ red square and 02 east side story. 


Can you believe, I only have two mono eyeshadows by essence. Anyways, all the eyeshadows by essence I've tried out were really great, so I'm sure they'll be good quality. These three shades have a creamy texture, so I'm not sure if I'll get them. The apricot shade is most appealing to me.

I think I'll get both these eyebrow stylers because the shades look just like what I've been looking for. I need more browns. These might be really amazing.
These nail polishes have a pearl effect, so I think I'll pass. The blue is gorgeous, though.

Hair mascaras. Not for me. It would be fun if essence would come out with pink, purple or blue hair mascaras. These shades don't appeal to me.
Cute purse design, but it seems like it might be difficult to put items in there.. 
You know, these single lashes be great for some bold looks. I've used essence's false lashes before, and they didn't disappoint, but sometimes they seemed too large. I'll have to take a better look in the store...

This is a lip brush. You're supposed to use it with the duo lip creams from this collection. Looking at the picture, it doesn't seem like it would help application, I do enjoy really precise brushes. I might change my mind once I see it.

Anyways, that's the whole collection. I really love the cute packaging of the blush, so I'll be on the hunt for that. What do you think about this collection? Do you prefer Catrice's limited editions?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger