Latest Movie :

Swatch And Review: Catrice Pinkerbell Blush

Hey everyone! I already talked about this amazing product HERE, but I failed to provide you guys with swatches. So, I thought I might write about this product again, now that I've been using it for a longer time, and also, give you a chance to see what this product looks like when used. It's Catrice's Defining Blush in shade 070 Pinkerbell.
The swatches were taken with different lighting, just to give you a chance to see the blush in every situation. I stand behind what I said:  it's the perfect pink blush. I've been using this product constantly ever since I got it. It has a great silky soft texture. Doesn't shed or leave a cloud of pink dust when used. You only need a quick swipe with a brush and you are ready to apply it (don't swipe your brush too much, because the pigmentation is great so you might over-apply). If you do over-apply, just swipe with a clean brush a few times and the problem will be fixed. The shade is bright pink, not hot-pink, gives my skin a bright, natural-like glow. Doesn't look fake or over-done. The packaging is so sturdy, this blush is great to carry with you, it will not break or crack, EVER. And it's so tiny it will fit in any purse (but you still get 5g of product). Price is around 33kn - the same price for all Catrice blushes
Catrice blushes have been amazing for me, I am so happy with this product. Did you get it ? Are you loving it as much as I am ?
Share this article :

Đăng nhận xét

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. photoshop art crochet - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger